Western Disposal is a local family-owned business and they are recognizing National Garbage Man day this June 17th
June 17, 2014 is Waste and Recycling Workers Week! At Western Disposal we are taking the cue to recognize our fantastic crew of drivers, helpers, mechanics, dispatch staff and everyone involved in keeping our trucks running and keeping all those materials moving from our customers’ properties to their next best place –
Western is a company that takes pride in what it does and strives to do it better than anyone else.
- Western Disposal is a local family-owned business that started in 1970 with one truck and a vision of what customers would value in a trash collection company: dependable, on-time service from friendly, well-trained employees.
- During the 40+ years we have been in business, we have evolved into a company with 120 employees, over 70 vehicles on the road each day and 35,000 residential and commercial customers. We attribute this success to our commitment to provide the best service to all our customers every day.
- Even though we are literally all over town every day, we have one of the best safety records in our industry; we have won the Pewter Stag award several times from the Hartford Insurance Company for our safety record and our safety programs. In fact our drivers are incented based on their safety and customer service records, NOT on how quickly they complete routes!
- If you call Western Disposal, you will be able to easily access a live customer service representative who can answer your questions or help you with your concerns.
- Monthly, we randomly survey our customers concerning their satisfaction with our service. We average over a 50% response rate to our surveys with 96% of respondents reporting they are more than satisfied with our service. We respond to every comment expressing dissatisfaction. We also ask customers for their suggestions to change or enhance our services. Many of the services we currently provide are the result of suggestions from our customers.