Truck / Vehicle
Woodward’s Disposal Service, Inc. was founded in 1933 by Arlo Woodward. Arlo started this company with one truck and a lot of hard work. Woodward’s has always been a family business as Arlo’s wife, three sons and a daughter; all had jobs in the company. As the business started to grow, so did the number of trucks and employees. By 1966, Woodward’s Disposal Service had outgrown its original facility on East 2nd Street and relocated to its present location at 1039 S. Burlington. Presently, Woodward’s Disposal Service is in its 80th year of operation and has seen four generations of the Woodward family work there. Woodward’s Disposal Service serves 9 counties in a 100 mile radius in south central Nebraska operating a fleet of 30 vehicles, employing 32 people, and utilizing three separate facilities.
Submitted By: Woodward’s Disposal Service, Inc.